• Версия обновления: v1.2 от 11 июля 2016 • Требуемая версия: v1.1 или новее • Язык обновления: любой • Таблетка: Присутствует (ALI213) совместима с RELOADED сохранениями!
Dirt Rally Update - Version 1.2
Version 1.2 of DiRT Rally has arrived, bringing with it Oculus Rift support! If you have an Oculus kit, here are some top tips to make the most of your new DiRT experience...
• To get the game to boot in VR, simply plug in your Oculus headset before you press Play in Steam. • We don’t recommend you turn on VR in the Steam Client, as doing so will disable the Steam Overlay on the desktop image of the game. • To re-centre your view, just hit the Left Ctrl key. • We have added configurable options in the HUD settings in order to reduce motion sickness, which are active by default. We’ve also given each track a comfort rating as a guide to help control motion sickness. • DK2 does work with the VR version of DiRT Rally. In terms of fixes, it’s a very short list – but this is one that will improve some of your replays no end: • Graphics - Motion blur being applied to AI cars.
DiRT Rally Update - Version 1.11
Hello DiRT fans - our latest patch has landed! Here’s the list of fixes that v. 1.11 will be bringing to DiRT Rally:
• Game - Excessive knocking effect on wheels when playing rallycross (All platforms). • Racenet - Community Delta times should now display correctly (All platforms). • Game - AI for Classic and S1600 Rallycross adjusted to have more variety (All platforms). • Leaderboards - They will no longer be blank and the difference column works (All platforms). • Racenet - League events can now be restarted if you terminally damage, quit or complete an event (All platforms). • Community - Fixed the missing string that was being displayed in a very specific situation when Racenet was unavailable (All platforms). • Graphics - Fixes for rain effects displaying incorrectly on some AMD cards (PC). • Graphics - Motion blur being applied to cars in bonnet camera and in replays (PC). • Audio - Co-driver call near sector 2 in Russian is now played in the correct language (PC). • Game - Fix to prevent unrealistic AI times being shown on Hillclimb if you save and quit after finishing a time for Run 1 (PC). • Audio -Spotter call during the results screen for Portuguese Brazilian is now played in the correct language (PC).
Now, on to the fun stuff - you may notice that the patch doesn’t just bring fixes, but some additions to the content on DiRT Rally... We’ll discuss these in closer detail in tomorrow’s Road Book – but to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, we’ve added the following content:
• Art - We’ve updated Pikes Peak International Hill Climb to celebrate the 100th Anniversary of the event, complete with official PPIHC logos and branding. • Game - We’ve updated the handling on the Hill Climb cars so that you can really attack the iconic Hill Climb course.
1. Установить Update 2. Применить таблетку 3. Играть